- Multiframe was used to design the $5 billion (Australian) expansion of Australia’s North West Shelf liquefied natural gas project. This is Australia’s largest resource development project.
- NorthWest Shelf LNG Expansion
- Major steel structures for LNG processing
- Primary structure, 1000 tonnes steel, 4100 members
- 125 load cases, 750,000 loads
- Automatic load generation using VBA macros
- Saved 2 weeks of structural design team’s time
Horizontally curved, incrementally launched reinforced concrete bridge, designed by J.R Spronken & Associates using Multiframe.
50 story Century Tower in Sydney, designed by Taylor & Herbert Consultants using Multiframe
Kajima Corporation – Tokyo Leading vertically integrated construction company. Numerous design and construction projects including Japan TV headquarters in Tokyo.
Lloyds of London
Engineers Anthony Hunt & Associates
Multi-span curved roof created by Jaime R. Gonzales Blanco for the Lucky Star factory in Aguascalientes, Mexico using Multiframe.
Cypress Dome Takenaka Komuten
Timber Framed Coyote Lodge –Paradigm Builders
British Library of Political and Economical Science
Architects Foster & Partners, Engineers Adams Kara Taylor (now AKT II)